This is not your average portrait. If you want a unique personalized portrait that everyone loves, look no further!
This is a lengthy process as I would patch up about a dozen photos together that need to be shot and designed in a specific way and carefully carried out.
1) CONSULTATION: We would first have a consultation in home to figure out where in your home would be the best place to shoot for this creation.
2) QUESTIONNAIRE: You and your family will fill in a questionnaire, each member can chose a theme, something that resonates with them and represents something about their personality, their interest or just something that represents their year.
Families really enjoy this process as the sky is the limit! Actually, not even!
3) SCHEDULING: We would schedule a photoshoot time.
4) DESIGN THE SHOOT: I would then sketch and design the shoot.
5) SHOOTING: On the photoshoot day, I would shoot every individual separately one after the other.
6) EDITING: I will then stitch all the photo together to create your unique crazy family family portrait!
7) ORDERING: We will decide on the right size and product to create the perfect heirloom quality piece for your home.
We would discuss and craft a personalized look unique to your family and would shoot your portrait session accordingly.
Silhouette portraits can be done an add-on to a regular session or my itself.